1Today 'Lee Caroline' is about inspiring Spring and Easter tables, so with chicks and bunnies in mind, I have been 'hopping' (excuse the pun), around the Internet, seeking inspiration to help you on your way.
Why not invite a few close friends for morning tea or brunch, the perfect excuse to style a pretty table and show off your creative skills. Maybe you could serve my simple, Easter Meringue Nests with a dollop of Greek yogurt on the side, a perfect combination of sweet and tart. Dress up your table using soft pastel colours, in fact, there is no need for colour, an all white table can look just as beautiful with a little creative styling. There were literally hundreds of ideas I found on Pinterest, I narrowed them down to a few pretty images. Whether you love rustic, romance or even quirky, your sure to be inspired. Please visit the quick links at the end of this post to learn more about the talented bloggers and photographers that designed these delightful tablescapes...
I hope I have inspired you to dress up your table this Spring/Easter.
1. Via Pinterest from Close To Home
2. From a pretty lifestyle blog called Finding Home
3. From a beautiful Swedish blog called Flora
4. Via Pinterest, tracked back to Honeypie Living - A most beautiful blog of stunning fashion and styling shots by Photographer Hannah Lemholt
5. A delightful blog called Citrus and Orange
6. Gwyneth Paltrow's Easter Lunch as seen at Remodelista
7. Discovered on Beautiful things on Tumbler, a 'visual' escape (original source not found)