A Spanish holiday casa in Costa del Sol

I was browsing ideas for a friend who is renovating a casa in Spain and spotted this lovely home on the Costa del Sol. The owners have added sisal rugs and patterned kilims, at the same time allowing the beautiful patina of the terracotta floors to shine. The gentle blue tones remind me of the nearby sea and the mix of patterns and textiles add lots of interest. Most of the rooms have an ethnic quality about them, however the dining area is a tad English don't you think? The linen headboard in the bedroom is something I have been dreaming of for some time now and I am excited to say I have finally made one from scratch for my guest bedroom. I will be sharing the step by step, 'easy' instructions when I reveal the complete makeover at the end of next week.

Wander through this wonderful casa at your own pace and enjoy the tour...
















Images/via

I hope you have had a great weekend and have enjoyed the tour.

Sharing this post with the following blogs:



No comments:

Post a Comment