Toile Inspiration & Happy Thanksgiving

First before I inspire you with Toile...Happy Thanksgiving to my USA readers. We hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving filled with family, delicious food and wonderful  friends.


The Wikipedia definition of toile states its origin from the 16th century, a French word meaning "linen cloth" or "canvas".  Toile today is world renown for its decorative use in interior design. Most of us connect it with a classical interior but today this beautiful pattern can be used in most styles of interiors and I'm sharing some  of my inspirational findings. The interiors I discovered illustrate classic to contemporary with some powerful pops of colour which may surprise you....Toile with a twist!
















All images via  Pinterest 






No comments:

Post a Comment