Inspiration Week 12 - Interiors, DIY, Recipes


A few weeks ago, Kim at Savvy Southern Style gave her gorgeous blue and red sun room a delightful Fall makeover. You can see Kim's previous look "here" and more images of her autumn look below "here". 

Of course its Spring now in New Zealand and I'm doing the exact opposite with my living area, storing my beige and black cushions and replacing them with some gorgeous blue and white ones to compliment my collection of blue and white ginger jars, this is what happens when you live in opposite hemispheres.


My "Spring" makeover, I've gone a bit OTT with the ever popular blue and white. I'll be sharing the complete room makeover with you in a couple of weeks, meanwhile here is a sneak peek ...


And for those of us that are heading towards Summer, this healthy recipe for Balsamic Grilled Summer Vegetables, with Basil Quinoa Salad.  Quinoa (pronounced Kinwa) is healthy, apparently low acid and touted a "superfood". Visit "Veggie Belly" for the recipe.






Some pretty popsicles from Marla Meridith at Family Fresh Cooking.



Fabulous paper art from Eloise Hall. Eloise makes beautiful artwork from origami papers, these are just a couple of her works, more can be seen at Eloise's gallery.  







Some home offices you will love...



Limited space, fabulous storage in a small area...





An eclectic mix with an earthy feel...




Home office images via bhg


For some strange reason I am not able to centre my signature this morning, blogger is playing up so I will sign off from myself and Poppy and let you enjoy the latest Heart Home Magazine...




            

Sharing this week with:



                                                                         
                                                     
                          



No comments:

Post a Comment