Dip Dye DIY - Interiors, Homeware, Crafts & More

I'm sure you have noticed that dip dye seems to have been popping up everywhere over the past year, making its way into fashion, interiors and even hair. Iv'e been searching the internet for some really inspiring and "out of the box" ideas with dip dye to share with you.

I am not sure I would be brave enough to dip dye my hair but if I was 20 years younger, as a blonde myself, I would most definitely try this shade... 






Love the new range from Designers Guild who have have taken aboard a dip dyed look to the walls in their Autumn 2012 promotion. 


Fed up with that plain duvet cover, dip dye if white or if coloured then dip in bleach to remove colour.






The ideas below are via, Papernstitch, a fabulous blog with lots of inspiration, diy, crafts and more. Hop over to read Brittni's post "Dipped and Dyed".

DIY ombre ornaments via Ambrosia Girl  another great DIY/craft blog. Pop over to see step by step instructions on how to create these dip dyed ornaments. They would look great hanging or displayed together in a bowl.

Image sources via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9



For lots more dip dye inspiration, crafts, interiors, fashion and more, visit my "Dip Dye"Pinterest  board.


If you decide to diy and dye,  please send me your results, I would love to share them with my readers.

Hope your having a lovely week


I'll be Sharing "Dip Dye DIY" post with:





No comments:

Post a Comment