The Trend Boutique - On-line Fashion

I'm excited about today's discovery, The Trend Boutique. Some of you may already have heard about this on-line store, but my guess is my Antipodes readers may be as surprised as I was. The company are an online fashion store that ship internationally and are known for their reliability and competitive shipping prices. The Trend Boutique's website is great, easy to manoeuvre and I love their "Celebrity Style" tab where you can see celebs wearing items of clothing the Boutique sell. Just click on the Celebrity outfit you like and it will take you to the item and ultimately the shopping cart.  So beware...and lock up those credit cards before you get carried away.  Prices vary, if you don't want to spend a lot they have an "Under $100" tab. Overall prices are cheaper than NZ fashion of the same quality.  I know you may wonder why I promote stores off shore but some of us do have difficulty in finding clothes to fit in NZ especially if you are a size 6 or petite. I myself struggle to get small sizes.  The Trend Boutique cater from XS to Large. Also there is a much wider choice of fashion.

Easy searches can be made, new arrivals, brands, best sellers and of course "Shop by Category" where you can break down your item search to specific items. There is also sizing tips which helps our confidence in buying on line.  A wonderfully designed website.  

I have picked out a few of my favourite items, I encourage you to go window shopping as there is literally 100's of styles plus jewellery, hair accessories, handbags and hats.


1.  JJ Winters Chain Leather Croco Miley Clutch in Dark Creme - US$98.00
2. LnA Baseball V Tee in Black - US$69.00 
3. American Gold San Cristobel Kaftan in Ivory - US$169.00
4. Navan Heartthrob dress in chartreuse Lime - US$279.00
5. LnA Short Sleeve Crew Tee in Heather Grey - US$59.00
6. Nu Collective Printed silk Chiffon Top in white floral US$119.99 (sale price)



1. Blue Life The Weekender Dress in White - US$149.00
2. Gypsy 05 Metallic Leaf Print Maxi Liza Dress in Olive - US$239.00
3.  American Gold Sacred Heart Cut Out Maxi in White Lace - US$249.00






No comments:

Post a Comment