A peek inside a Georgian Sussex home

This gorgeous Georgian Town House is located in West Sussex, UK and is available for use as a film/photo set/location.  This beautiful home has some unique features I wanted to share with you so lets enter the red door.


knock, knock!


 I love the patina of the original timber floors with their gorgeous waxed sheen


 The parrot and lampshade are cleverly chosen to tone with the abstract art.  I love the little inlaid Moroccan side table

What an amazing mirror and fire screen.  I would love those two carved acorns, I have the perfect spot for them in my house


Let's look a little closer at the mantle piece......



Some very interesting artificats



 My favourite blue again



I love this painting and it has given me an idea to paint a similar style for my own house. I like the idea of the washed white frame


 A touch of Morocco with the patchwork cushions. What beautiful old shutters



All images from JJ Locations where you can see further photos of this beautiful home.



May your lives be full of joy and happiness

Lee x




No comments:

Post a Comment