Rustic Country Crafts - Gorgeous burlap/hessian cushions

Addendum: Since publishing this post' Rustic Country Crafts' no longer have a website, however you can find similar products on Etsy where I initially discovered this company.


These gorgeous cushions are from Rustic Country Crafts, a small business based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. Lynsey makes lovely hessian (burlap) cushions.  I recently purchased two La Maison cushions and am thrilled with them.  Lynsey was quick to respond to my email enquiry and is happy to quote a specific size if your size is not available, also she is happy to make up sets if you require more than one.  Delivery from UK was just under three weeks but well worth the wait (we are the other side of the world after all).  The cushions are beautifully made and mine have an envelope style finish so you can simply slip your inner inside. The envelope is plenty deep enough so that their is no "gaping". I am delighted.  My two cushions cost me a total of NZ$50 including postage which was cheaper than purchasing two from a design store in Auckland.  


One of my new La Maison cushions from Rustic Country Crafts
(Please note the black and white Peony cushion was purchased in NZ)


Various designs 



My La Maison Cushion US$15 each (I ordered a matching pair) 



hand printed French postmark 10" x 14" US$20

Addendum: Since publishing this post, Lynsey no longer has a site on Etsy. However, you can find lots of similar cushions on the Etsy. site.

No comments:

Post a Comment