Lime Cheescake Slice and New Zealand House and Garden Magazine

With the abundance of juicy lemons and limes in season and keeping with the theme of Tracey's Citrus Slice (previous post).  I am shameless to say I have stolen, yes.... eeek! stolen this weeks recipe from the latest  issue of NZ House and Garden.  H&G is my monthly indulgence, along with a bar of Whitaker's Rum and Raisin chocolate, the chocolate is more frequently indulged I might add.  Both H&G and chocolate are not supermarket trolley essentials, but ces't la vie!

The recipe I am featuring today is called, Lime Cheesecake Slice.  This recipe can be found on the NZ House and Garden website.Better still get a copy of their magazine, you won't regret it if you love lifestyle mags. However, I have posted the recipe on my "recipe page".  I think its a wonderful idea adapting a cheesecake recipe into a "slice" and I cannot wait to make it myself but might swap the limes for lemons, a cheaper option, plus my mum still has loads on her lemon tree.


Photo credited to NZ House and Garden Magazine

Of course, today's acknowledgements go entirely to NZ House and Garden Magazine, thank you so much for your beautiful glossy magazine, inspirational homes and wonderful recipes.


Photo credited to NZ House and Garden Magazine









No comments:

Post a Comment