Outlet Shop - French Country Collections

A few weeks ago a friend told me about the French Country Collection store and their outlet shop at 8 pollen street, Grey Lynn, Auckland.  I mentioned in a previous post about the lamp and wrought iron table I purchased at the outlet store (see photo below). The lamp was a bargain at only NZ$50 and I paid NZ$99 for the table. I have signed up for their email and now receive weekly emails showing their specials.



French Country Collections are wholesalers to home ware/Interior Design stores in New Zealand. You cannot purchase direct unless you visit their outlet store in Grey Lynn.  However, if you view their website and see something you like, you can contact them and they will be able to tell you where you can purchase from or if they have the item available in their outlet store.

To get an idea of the products they supply to retailers visit their on-line store at French Country Collections.  One thing I do know is that it's hard to walk out of the outlet store with an empty shopping bag.  

As I don't have a lot of time to post today I am attaching an image of this weeks specials in their Pollen Street store. Personally, I love the champagne flutes and think I might indulge myself and take a look at what new items they have in the store.


Store times are Mon to Sat 9am - 4pm, phone: (09) 376 7585



Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment