An Impromptu Photo Shoot With A Handsome Young Fellow & Two Guest Bedrooms


I was taking some impromptu photos at a friends house, when someone else wanted to get in on the action. Charlie decided to settle down on one of the beds and didn't look like he was in a hurry to move, how could I resist photographing such a handsome fellow...


I have to admit, he is almost as photogenic as Poppy

Once Charlie had finished posing, I managed to get a couple of shots of the guest bedrooms...

Above: A whitewashed shutter forms the headboard in this pretty white bedroom. Keeping to a neutral theme, a taupe, floral cushion adds a little interest


Above: This guest bedroom has the feel of the tropics. A pop of yellow adds a little sunshine to a monochromatic colour scheme. - The mirrors were cleverly framed with pieces of drift wood


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, it was beautiful weather in Auckland. My younger son came up for a stress free break from pilot training, and I managed to catch up briefly with my other son. An early Mothers Day gift to see both boys together ☺

Lee oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment