Chalk Paint™ - Decorative paint by Annie Sloan, finally arrives in Auckland


The moment my Auckland readers have been waiting for, Chalk Paint™, decorative paint by Annie Sloan, has finally found its home in Auckland. Many of my readers have contacted me via email and on my Face Book page to ask when the paint would be available locally, so I was extremely excited when Noelle Davies, the Director of Le Monde, contacted me last week to say Chalk Paint™ was officially in their store.


If you follow along, you will know I have been using Chalk Paint™ since Annie Sloan's company kindly sent me samples during their New Zealand launch. My first project was a vintage chest of drawers, my results were so successful, I was hooked from that moment on. I have since gone on to paint other items and have just completed a desk for my office which I will be sharing in another post.

I first discovered Le Monde when I started shopping for my organic veggies, at La Cigale's French Market in Parnell. Poppy and I normally do our shopping, have a coffee and then make our way next door to Le Monde to see what's new. They have a huge showroom, friendly staff and a wonderful mix of furnishing and homeware. Rustic country, French style, coastal and more, something usually catches my eye and I can't resist.  After initially experimenting with Chalk Paint™, I was disappointed there was no Auckland stockist at that time and had been thinking Le Monde would be the perfect stockist, so I am absolutely thrilled it has finally happened.






I also wanted to give you a snapshot of Le Monde's furniture and homeware, Noelle also informed me, new stock will be arriving late next week...








Le Monde are currently running courses to teach the basics of this amazing paint... I say 'amazing' because there is no need for sanding or priming, you can literally paint directly over most surfaces. I don't want to make this post too long, I wanted to let you know Chalk Paint™ is now available in Auckland and I will talk a little more about the courses next week. Meanwhile if you wish to enquire about the paint or the next available course, please contact Le Monde at the details below, or head over to the Le Monde website for further details.


Le Monde:
Phone: 09 3779518 
Email: info@le-monde.co.nz


If you are not based in New Zealand and want to find out your nearest stockist please visit anniesloan.com,  anniesloanunfolded.com or www.chalkpaint.com



Happy painting


Lee oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment