A White Palette with Pops of Blue & Pink In This Toronto Project

I have been stressing over a post for hours, and definitely have 'writers block'. I have altered the content and images so many times I am completely over it! Instead, I have put it aside and decided to share this beautiful home in Toronto. Drawn by the blue and white ginger jars, I am besotted with this gorgeous home. The owners, empty nesters, instead of down scaling, decided to extend and go large. McGill Design Group were implemented for the architectural project. The interior design of the main floor is by Plum. The white palette throughout makes it easy to introduce colour by way of furniture and accessories, the perfect way of balancing a home.


A well balanced living area - pattern has been introduced by way of the blue and white china and cushions. A pop of pink brings the room to life

 Simple vignettes seen on the shelving unit

A stunning mantelpiece - The gold on the pheasants is picked up from the elegant lamps



Fresh flowers can be a simple and effective way of bringing colour into a neutral palette

A 'big' pop of pink with this gorgeous sofa. The gilded wall lights work well with the mirror which also has gold beading around its inner edge

I have an identical ginger jar to the one on the right in my living room on top of my Korean cabinet

To view more images and read about this project,  please visit Desire To Inspire.

If you have a white palette and want to introduce colour, you may enjoy the following post, 'Take One White Sofa'.


Lee oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment