Last Minute Christmas Inspiration Round up - Recipes, DIY & More

A request last month to return the popular weekly inspiration post had me gathering some lovely ideas this week. Some last minute simple sweet treats, table decor and some cute little peanut tree hangings I thought were delightful.

Visit Cake Time, a lovely Polish blog....Recipe in English here - The recipe calls for honey instead of golden syrup so I have convinced myself these sweet little houses are good for you. They certainly brought a smile to my face

Peppermint bark in a silicone mold, idea spotted at Once Upon A Plate... recipe can be found here.

Visit Lia Griffith for instructions then download and print these cute and colourful bows to add to your presents

Simple but original, gift tags seen over at Picklee

Spotted here, these cute peanut tree hangings would be a great idea to make with children 

Create this lovely gold leafed garland from pine cones, step by step tutorial over at The Sweetest Occasion

What a lovely idea for a children's table, inspiration comes from Sweet Little Peanut where you can also find the recipe for these cute reindeer cookies.

Rustic simplicity, this year I will be using ribbon to tie around my napkins, inspiration was spotted on Pinterest via Indulgy

Hope you have enjoyed these last minute ideas, I am still running around doing final shopping and making rocky road bark and mini Christmas fruit mince pies to package into gifts.

Lee oxo

Sharing this post with the following link parties;

No comments:

Post a Comment