Create Division With Style - Decorative Room Dividers

Look what I spotted at 'The Importer' in Auckland, some beautifully carved and polished wood panels. I love how they have been cleverly used as a decorative headboard and a room divider. The panels come in two finishes, Marrakesh in black and Zanzibar in whitewash. They are limited edition pieces, however at NZ$795 I thought the price not too bad. I hadn't really thought about dividing an open plan room, however after seeing the idea at The Importer, I decided to go searching for some more ideas over at Pinterest. 

Marrakesh panel above used as a headboard for a stunning effect

Zanzibar panel suspended from the ceiling to create a clever division in this open plan living space

More creative ideas with panels via Pinterest...
 1

 2. Achieved by using adhesive white vinyl over old records. Read more at Apartment Therapy

3

 4

5. Plastic tubular pipes of varying sizes cut to create an artistic divider

Image sources 1|2|3|4|5


For more ideas with screens please visit my Pinterest Board.




No comments:

Post a Comment