Emily Ziz's Colourful Sydney Store

Recently I came across 'Style Studio', the Paddington store of Emily Ziz. Emily's studio supplies fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, lighting and artworks. Style Studio loves to inspire their customers by regularly showcasing the work of textile and product designers they represent. In a recent interview with Temple and Webster, Emily was asked her favourite colour combination? I was delighted to read her answer, "blue and white is coming back as a trend". I still have my collection of blue and white china in my living room, I also agree with Emily that blue and white is timeless. Emily then went on to say, pinks, reds and oranges jumbled together give a rich uplifting effect and soft dove grey and indigo give a classic twist when combined with pops of magenta. You can read her full interview at Temple & Webster where Emily provides tips to mix cushions and how to add interest to a spare room.

Here is a taster of what's available in Emily's Sydney store... It looks like Emily uses my favourite Louis ghost chairs to work from.





The timber wall tiles have a distinct Moroccan feel 

Emily has some unusual felted goods such as the rocks in the first image

Would you believe, wallpaper!

vibrant cushions

Designkist wallpaper & fabrics

 beautiful fabrics by Fabricnation

Lorenzo Nassimbeni - Constantine Collection



I couldn't resist this amazing recycled art - Fanta Sebo with Lipton iced tea mouth


Don't forget to visit Emily's store to see more of her unique items.



No comments:

Post a Comment