Romantic Interior Inspiration

With Valentines upon us, I've found some romantic interiors to share, maybe you'll feel inspired to add a little romance to your own home. 

Romantic interiors often start with pastel colours. I love the soft grey wallpaper and bed linen in the first image, a subtle grey such as this creates a serene environment. Are you a fan of lilac? Last year I introduced some Lilac to my living area  by simply adding some gorgeous cushions and a throw. I knew it would bring a little colour and femininity to my otherwise neutral palette. Lilac is not every ones cup of tea, so to speak, although it definitely evokes romance. The Peony image is my own and was shot in a corner of my house. I adore my giant French jug and the beautiful Peony bloom definitely evokes romance.







                                     







                                        











Image sources via: 1|2|3|4|

If you love the French style of Image 3 you can see more of this fabulous home featured in a previous post...See more here

View more romantic interiors over at my Pinterest Board.


Don't forget Valentines tomorrow for NZ and the following day for my USA readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment