Merry Xmas - Welcome to My Living Room

Well, its finally here, Christmas day in New Zealand, one day ahead of most of you. The aroma of my roast Turkey with cranberries and walnuts fills the air, my mini Christmas mince pies are ready, and the table is set with some of my mothers beautiful vintage silver and china. This will be my first Christmas without my mother, I miss her terribly but I'm sure she's watching over. So, while I'm waiting  for my guests to arrive I thought my readers might like a quick tour of my living room on Christmas day...


























Oh and Poppy wants to wish all my readers a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. I'll be  having a break for a few days but will be back later this week. You can still catch up with snippets on my Face Book page.














No comments:

Post a Comment