Christmas Inspiration - Interiors, Recipes, Crafts & More

I love Christmas, not only for its sentiments but as an artist with a passion for interior design, I can let my creative side free. I usually decorate my interior, exterior, tables, food and mantel, and more often than not, fall short of time to have it finished by Christmas. This week I've been drawing on inspiration around the blogasphere and  have found some gorgeous interiors, lovely recipes and some fun ideas to inspire myself and my readers...

This gorgeous living room belongs to Deserae at Peeking thru the sunflowers


2


3


4

Yummy Peppermint Kahlua Truffle Bark from Bakers Royale, hop over for the recipe.

5
Make these sweet little felt trees below - Step by step instructions over at Love Grows Wild

6

It's not too late to count down the last few weeks to Christmas with these easy calendar ideas...

7

8

For more inspiration, grab a coffee, sit down and relax with the latest Heart Home Winter issue - 150 pages packed with gift ideas, recipes, interiors and more...


Images via : 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

My elegant but nature inspired mantelpiece featured in my last post, if you missed this post you can see images "here"


We hope you have a great week

Sharing this post with:





No comments:

Post a Comment