Taking An Unfortunate Break - My Mother Sadly Loosing Her Battle.

To all my dear readers and anyone new that discovers "Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration". I'm unfortunately unable to post at the moment as sadly my mother is finally loosing her battle with cancer. As you can imagine I cannot focus properly and feel physically and emotionally drained. My beautiful mum has been fighting metastatic breast cancer for two and a half years, I hope you forgive me but PLEASE do not leave me I will be back as soon as I can and meanwhile if I have moments of being able to hold myself together I will try to post.

Thank you for your patience, thank you for your lovely comments on my posts. If you want to read a little about my mums story and how I ended up back in New Zealand, please read this post which I wrote last year on "Love".

 My beautiful mother and my father the way my mum would want my readers to see her. This photo was taken when when she was 30.


Thank you for your patience. I will be back as soon as it is possible.

Lee oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment