A Pastel Wedding

I couldn't resist a little more pastel loving today, tomorrow I'll be posting a fabulous country kitchen makeover, I promised on Facebook it would be Friday, but I had a terrible few days of worry with my little dog who was accidentally poisoned by Tea Tree oil. So please beware if you have a dog or cat, never use tea tree oil on their skin as a flea deterrent, it's highly toxic. Thankfully after "googling" her symptoms I realised what was wrong with her and rushed her to the emergency vet. After two days in intensive care she is finally back home with me and returning to her mischevious self.

I created the board using "Style Me Pretty"

No comments:

Post a Comment