Favours - Weddings/parties/hostess gifts - presentation ideas

I'm always amazed by peoples ideas and  inspiration, even little favour bags can be small works of art. Simple jars of home made goodies, lovely little bags, made from recycled paper.  Today I'm sharing some lovely favour bags from wedding inspiration I found at style me pretty, I'm quite hooked on this site at the moment as they have such gorgeous images.  I've found my favourite ideas, I hope they inspire you for your next party. Wouldn't they make wonderful hostess gifts too, a sweet gesture when invited to someones home for dinner. I know when I used to host dinner parties I would be so excited when someone took the time to bring a small home made gift instead of a bottle of wine.



  • Yummy little macarons, boxed and tied with a button...If you'd  like an easy  French Macaron recipe  please see my last post or click "here."
  • The little mason jars are really cute. I love the simple wax seals.  You can buy wax seals from Passion for Paper in New Zealand, Nostalgic Impressions if your in the USA or Custom Wax and Seals if your in the UK ( Custom Wax and Seals also ship internationally).
  • These little succulents could easily be planted in large cafe style muffin cups usually found in the supermarket. Alternatively you could fold your own "origami" style, see "here" for similar container  instructions.
Hope you had a great weekend
    Lee oxo
     &
      Poppy 
    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment