Country Style

Just a brief post today, I stumbled upon these pretty shelves on House to Home. Albeit a pro stylist has added accessories to help sell the bookcase. Nevertheless, sometimes we can clutter up shelves trying to display too much. These simple pieces evoke a sweet country look that's clean and fresh. Dining or kitchen this look wins for me! I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of my readers have a similar bookshelf in dark wood lurking around your home from years ago. Just imagine how a coat of white paint, or even a "French wash" similar to the wash I used on my antique table can give you a completely new look.

                                                                Source: housetohome.media.ipcdigital.co.uk via Lee on Pinterest


                                                   Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend 
                                               Lee oxo
                                              &
                                                Poppy 
                                             
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment