Country Kitchen Makeover Ideas

I'd love a mini makeover on my kitchen, firstly replacing my white Formica tops with granite and then the dreaded Meltica./Formica doors with something more traditional and solid.  Perusing the internet I found the following country style kitchens. These are all so wonderful It's hard to choose which would be my favourite. It's certainly given me some ideas, including the tongue and groove fascia on the breakfast bar in the second image.
































Images via BHG Pinterest and BHG

                                                                                                                                



For me No.1 is my favourite, all a touch of country, are any of these your style?










                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment