A Schnauzer, Schnoodle Easter

Hope your having a peaceful Easter... Little Poppy has a friend visiting, Aston (as in the Aston Martin car). Aston is more interested in my camera than Easter and Poppy is rather "miffed" by the lack of attention to herself.  Aston came to me via Guardians dog sitters, who I sit for occasionally.

The funniest thing happened yesterday, although they are best friends now,  there is also a little jealousy between the two of them and they keep taking each others toys, however,  they have now taken each others beds. Aston has the top of the range bed, deep, plush and very soft and Poppy sleeps in a fluffy cat bed that my girlfriend gave me which Poppy adores (well, before Aston came that is), but since Aston arrived the two of them have swapped beds because of the jealousy that they each want what the other has. Poppy has definitely come out the winner on this one as she's now in Aston's deep plush bed and Aston is curled up but hanging over the edges of Poppy's little cat basket, its hilarious!  I keep putting them back in their own beds but they keep swapping over, I'll have to take another photo of them  in the beds to show you.

Have a wonderful Easter...






Lee, Poppy and Aston 
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment