Romantic Interior with French Flair

Bringing you some Valentine romance with the interior of this beautiful Victorian house.  This home has a surprising interior as it floats between French Period decor and contemporary to the extreme.  In all cases it takes on a "minimalist" feel.  My favourite is the French period doors leaning against the wall, I adore the aged patina. I love "distressed" and used old French Shutters for my own bedroom makeover. I have only included the romantic images, if you want to see more of this home and it's modern surprises, please visit the link below.




















Click "here" to see more images of this amazing interior. This property is available for photo/film shoots, through jj Locations.

Please do not reproduce these images without prior permission from JJ locations.

If you love this style you will also enjoy this post:
or click "here" to see how I used some distressed shutters for a headboard

No comments:

Post a Comment