Beautiful White Bedrooms

I've spent a lovely day with my eldest son, my mum and three little dogs. Unfortunately my Mum had the sad news last week that her companion of 14 years has also been diagnosed with cancer, an inoperable brain tumour. We wanted to try to cheer mum up so we took three little visitors with us, my sons little Chihuahua, Africa, her pup Lily and lily's dad, Rusty to visit.  Mum adores all animals and was thrilled to have the three little dogs clambering over her for attention. Unfortunately I did my usual trick of forgetting my camera so didn't get a photo but if you take a look "here" you will see these three gorgeous little dogs. We finished the day by taking mum for a manicure and pedicure to take her mind off things and spoilt her a bit. I spoilt myself too opting for a manicure for myself as I rarely get "me" time these days.

Today I am sharing some more lovely bedrooms as it's getting closer to my own bedroom makeover which will be posted in just over a week and bedroom posts seem to be so popular.  These gorgeous rooms below are all white, fresh, crisp and inviting!

Pinned Image
The rustic beams and stone wall add wonderful texture to this bedroom. Simple white linen and clever drapery above the bed complete the look - Image google unknown



Pinned Image
I love the innovative idea of the small painted trunks as a bedside table - Image via Pinterest/elements of style blog


[clip_image002%255B34%255D%255B4%255D.jpg]
White on white. What a wonderful deep mattress this bed has, a bit like the story "The Princess and the Pea"
 - Image source Pinterest



Pinned Image
A clean "Mediterranean" look in this simple bedroom - Image source Pinterest


Pinned Image
 All white with a contemporary yet rustic touch - Image source via Pinterest



Pinned Image

An interesting eclectic head board that looks quite "magical" - Image source Country Living




Please check out my Artist/Galleries page for the latest exhibition at Artis Gallery starting tomorrow 10th October until 12th November, 2011


Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend
Lee x



No comments:

Post a Comment