A Look inside a Lovely Ponsonby Villa

Firstly, if you are having problems viewing my site today in that my Blog Heading has disappeared and side bar icons or photos are missing, there appears to unfortunately be a problem with "Blogger", hopefully it will be sorted by tomorrow.  My apologies if you are not able to view all the photos at this current time.


Today was a busy day for me, rushing around picking up the bed linen from Wallace Cotton for next weeks bedroom makeover, shopping around for a few extras and visiting my mum in between. My old French shutters went up on the wall the other day and look fabulous so I'm very excited about putting it all together to post next week.  Meanwhile I am giving you a peek at a lovely property in Ponsonby, Auckland.


42 John  Street Ponsonby is a gorgeous villa that's been updated for today's living. A traditional weatherboard veranda villa from the exterior but once inside, a clever open plan renovation creating space for today's living. This lovely home has three bedrooms, one bathroom off street parking and a garage, which is a premium in Ponsonby.  Another bonus is the central heating installed, assuring you of a lovely dry winter.  I'm still not understanding of why we don't have central heating in New Zealand homes as they do in the UK, Europe and America.  This years winter seemed long, cold and wet so to be able to come home to a warm, dry house at the end of the day would be sheer bliss!






















Further details and more photos are available at Bayley's website.... "here"


Please Note: Since publishing this post, this propery has since sold.









No comments:

Post a Comment