Country Cottage Bedroom Ideas

As my post on bedheads seemed to quickly make it to my "Most Popular Posts" (see my side bar), and I have still not completed my own bedroom, I've been searching the Internet for more ideas and want to share my discoveries.  I was seeking more the "cottage look" than a "French Look" although there is a "smattering" of French to be seen. Nevertheless a few more gorgeous ideas to get you thinking.  

Photo source - House to Home
This room is very fresh and pretty and certainly doesnt need a fancy headboard with its blue toile roman blinds adding interest on either side of the bed.   A couple of pale blue transfer ware plates could be hung on the wall behind the bed or a couple of frames with similar prints such as the one below with a soft blue print;


Frame from Sew White a little home run on-line store with lots of goodies.  I like to support these smaller stores.


Photo source - melledesign.com


Photo source. google search 


Photo source - google search
I adore the lovely wooden ceilings. If I ever built new I would certainly want to have the beams exposed and aged.


Photo source - unknown (been on my laptop forever :)



Photo source - Wallace Cotton. 
Wallace Cotton have a sale on at the moment and some really lovely bed linen so worth hopping over to their on-line store if you cannot visit their Newmarket store in Auckland. Please click on the photo or link above.




Night, night, sleep tight, 
Lee x



No comments:

Post a Comment